Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting Ready/Painting Everything!

The home visit is just days away now & as a result, I've been painting everything in sight! I've painted Mark's bedroom furniture, all the doors & trim in the entire house, as well as the picnic table. I still want to paint Marks' bedroom and stain the deck furniture (which a friend just gave me - so nice!!!!). Oh, I've also stained the swing in the back yard. It's been great to get it all done & it's making good use of my nervous energy.

4 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Sounds like you are near the end of your "pregnancy" and have that nesting thing going on!!! ;o)

Patty said...

Maybe you're right Holly! I hope I AM near the end - you never know with adoption. There's no "official due date".

troutbirder said...

We have a "goofball" dog Baron, a son, daughter in law, grandson age 7 and a new 3 year old granddaughter from Ethiopia. Good luck and god bless you adoption story.
troutbirder

Ericka said...

Hi Patty!
Thanks for stopping by.
It looks like we are in similar places with our adoption!!!!
I love your animal pictures!!!
I've ALWAYS wanted chickens :)