Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sick....& Other Updates

This is day #12 that I've been really quite sick, not that I'm counting or anything! Ha! I'm taking some hot shot antibiotics now so am hoping to get my energy back soon...

We are busy with lots of neat projects & upcoming adventures that I will tell you about just as soon as I can. I just don't want to blab & jump the gun before it's all as "for sure" as possible.

Today is our last day of school! Yay!!! Swim Team begins tonight, & for me, that means Summer is here. The boys will still work on basic skills like reading & math, but we'll be more casual about it and it won't be every day. I am so thankful to take a break!




1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Our kids have about a month left of School. Both are dreading Exams but looking forward to SUMMER! :)

xo