Saturday, September 12, 2015

September

We have been trying to adjust to the new school schedule...phew!!! 

Two of the boys are doing home school with quite a lot of co-op work with other teachers, one is just homeschooling with me, and one is in public school with an IEP. Then there is soccer and more soccer as well as PE classes and swim team. I am NOT superwoman so I keep a day timer and take breaks whenever I can. 


My four favorite boys in the universe, hiking between soccer games


Big brother letting little brother "help" him wash dishes


Kaiser acting as a pillow for Nathan 


A soccer friend took this photo of Nathan today. He had his camera ready to capture the moment the dragonfly landed on his hair. The hamburger stuffed into his cheek just makes it real! ❤️






No comments: