Monday, June 8, 2009

Mark's Pictures

Mark loves photography! My parents are visiting from Canada right now (which has been wonderful!) & my Dad has been letting Mark use his amazing camera. I think he is taking some great shots, so here are a few. I'm even in some of them which is kind of nice since I am usually the one behind the camera. This one is some cactus growing in our front yard.
A snuggly moment with Ben- he's 10 now & is the sweetest dog!
Me with "Creamy", Cochin hen- she's the biggest - loves to eat!
One of the neighbor's beautiful draft horses

5 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Great pictures!!! You NEED to get Mark a camera!! You are looking lovely miss Patty. : )

Mark said...

Thanks Holly. I think we will get him a kids' digital camera for Christmas. He LOVES photography & is so serious about it - very cute.

Lisa Michele said...

Hi Patty! Congrats on your referral...I sent you an email yesterday via the yahoo group but wanted to double check that you got it. I have a few email "attachments" to send to you from my trip to Ghana in November and April! :o)
the8alots@comcast.net
Sounds like we are in process together so if you have any questions or would just like to visit please don't hesitate to send me an email.
God Bless!
Lisa

~Rachel~ said...

Tell Mark I think his pics are AWESOME! So excited for you. Enjoy your time with your mom and John's getting home soon. Exciting times! See you soon, ~R~

The Redfields said...

I LOVE these pics! And they are especially wonderful for such a young man! You HAVE to enter the one of you and Ben in the fair this year -- PLEASE!