Monday, August 30, 2010

What We've Been Up To Lately...


The Fair is in early October, so the boys & I have been preparing/creating the many projects they will enter into competition. They are doing all kinds of crafts as well as fine art. I'm entering 6 chickens. :) The ones above are, l-r: Mottled Houdan (French), Silver Laced Wyandotte (English) & Australorp (Australian).

Another big project of ours (John's really!) is building a new deck. We are really excited about having a pretty space to use our patio furniture. 

The last photo is my home schooling supplies, all organized. I took forever to get it done, but was pleased with the results. We are studying with the "My Father's World" curriculum this year & so far, we love it. It has a strong history & geography base. We are doing 3rd grade, 1st grade & Pre-school! Phew! 

No comments: