Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Mr. Homeless




 


 
"Yawn!"
 

When I said I wanted to adopt again, I should have been more specific. I meant children NOT cats! Driving home last night, I came apon what looked like a dead kitten lying in the middle of the road right on the yellow line, but it was this guy. He's smart & knew how to stop my car!
 
So, "Mr. Remains Nameless" although I think he should be named "Casanova" because he's such a snuggle-bug needs a family (NOT mine!)
He appears to be a "he", is thin & scrawny but seems otherwise healthy, and is VERY outgoing & friendly. He was literally reaching out to the camera as I tried to take these pictures!
 
I'd like him to go to an indoor home or to a place away from a busy road. He's a sweet little guy!
Please spread the word & help us find him a great home. Thanks! :)

No comments: