Monday, July 14, 2008

Restrained Whining

Thanks to those of you who are praying for our adoption. I found out recently that our Immigration paperwork could take anywhere from 7 weeks to 4 months! The 7 weeks didn't sound too bad, but 4 months sounds like such a looooooooooong time! And...we have to file two separate petitions at two different times along the way in the process. The closer I get to adopting, the harder it is to be patient! I am aching to hold my little one(s) in my arms & to tell them (& to know for myself!) they are at home & safe with Mommy & Daddy at last! We will get to the Immigration office as soon as we can, but it is an hour away & we need to get there super early on a week day to ensure we even get seen,(no appointments & long lines) so we are trying to find a day John can take off from work asap... Thanks for listening! :)

No comments: