Tuesday, December 2, 2008

True Confessions #2

If you're like me, when you visit a friend & see that her house is really messy, you feel strangely encouraged. It feels good to know someone else doesn't have a magazine cover home! Partly because of this, I recently decided to begin a "True Confessions" part to my blog, where I occasionally share some of my very human flaws. I hope they will be an encouragement! :)

Here's my confession for today:

I bought a bag of mint chocolates for a friend today. I got them for her since I love them & thought she would too. Well, you guessed it - they were opened up after being in my house less than an hour! At least I ate lunch first though, right? (Sorry Laura L. they were for you! I'll have to get you another bag right before I come see you and then hide them in the trunk so I'm not tempted to try them out for you! Ha!)

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Ha! I love Chocolate and mint too...Just bought some for Shaun's Christmas Stocking, last night. I wrapped them up as soon as I got home though....so they are safe!!

:)

Holly

Laura said...

I forgive you!

Rebecca said...

We are praying for your referral and have been checking in to see how you are doing.
I confess that I bought a box of chocolate truffles for a present and opened them 6 hrs after getting home. See- it doesn't pay to shop early!
Praying!
Rebecca