Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Bloggers


Wow! I've never won a blogger award - such a nice surprise from my friend, Sarah. She home schools her gorgeous FIVE kids and still manages to keep her great sense of humor & beautiful smile

So, the rules of this award are that I'm supposed to:

*Thank the sweet person who gave it to me & link back to them.

*Send the award on to 15 more deserving friends & let them know they have won.

*Tell 7 random things about myself.

So....the 15 friends are:
The Happy Doodler
Apogean Academy
Grace Changes Everything
Inspired By The Creator
Ekirabo The Gift
Sommer Days

Blaske Broadcast

Precious Jewels

Our Happy Song

... Yes, that is only 9. I guess I don't follow as many blogs as I thought I did.


The random things are:

1. My tummy hurts. Yeah, sometimes it does. I have colitis.

2. I am so scared of sharks, alligators, & drowning.

3. I love video games. I wait until my kids are in bed to play them.

4. I also eat ice cream after the boys are asleep. Mint chocolate chip is my favorite.

5. I hope we are going to be able to adopt more kids. It makes NO sense to me that the world is full of kids with out Mommies & Daddies when there are so many of us with room to spare (I'm sure we could find space for more! We could always build another addition.) & love to give. Money always seems to be the BIG issue & I just don't think that is a big problem for God. So...we'll see....




No comments: