Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

I know Thansgiving happened last month in Canada, but it was just yesterday down here. I decided to take pictures of our day, which was a low key, fun day at home with just the five of us.

 Nathan helped me make pumpkin pies.

 Luke took lots of pictures with his new camera - a cool Goodwill find.
(I LOVE that store!)

 Juneau got a belly rub.

Nathan put the kitchen stool on his head.

 Jake napped.

 The pumpkin pies looked yummy.

 I went for a walk in the back yard & found a violet.

 Then I spied our neighbors' goat peeking over our fence,

...and I found this cute little giraffe on our deck.

 The girls in the hen house were relieved we weren't eating chicken for our special dinner.

...and the boys played monopoly with their Daddy. It was a really good day & we are SO thankful!

1 comment: