Sunday, July 8, 2012

Love a Million Times Over



Do you see what Luke wrote on his swim cap?

"My Mom loves me."

He wrote, "My Dad loves me." on the other side of it.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE DO!

...and it's so awesome that he knows it & owns that knowledge!

I really don't have words to express to you how deeply this picture & what it represents touch my heart.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Some things about adoption are hard, very hard. But these kids, our precious sons, are worth it all many times over. Every child is. Every one.

We are gearing up for some really big changes that we hope will help set us up to begin another adoption.  I'll share them with you just as soon as I can. We're figuratively "praying for rain & getting out our umbrellas". It's a bit scary but also exciting.  

No comments: