Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We're taking a semi non-traditional approach to Easter this year, with the five of us going out for Chinese food after church. Yum!  

We sang some awesome songs at church though & I've got to share some of the lyrics, so simple & so true. This is from Casting Crowns' song, "Glorious Day".

"Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever...."

From Matt Maher: 

"Let no one caught in sin remain
Inside the lie of inward shame
But fix our eyes upon the cross
And run to Him who showed great love..."

I love the "run" part of that last song. That's what I need to be doing every day, running to my Creator, the one who loves me most. 


Here's the link to that second song. So beautiful! I can't get it to load on here the way I want it to, but if you paste it into your browser it'll take you right there. Easter hugs from all of us! :)
     
    http://youtu.be/E2KNvuscKRA
 

2 comments:

shnicholas said...

We ended the service with Glorious Day--sums it all up, doesn't it?

shnicholas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.