Monday, April 28, 2008

In The Words of My Child


I got this fun idea from Jen & Holly. I asked Mark (6 years old) the following questions...

Q. Why did God make Mothers?
A. So they could take care of their kids

Q. How did God make Mothers?
A. He just made them

Q. What ingredients are Mothers made of?
A. I don't know that!

Q. What kind of little girl was your Mom?
A. Just a girl

Q. What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?
A. Love stuff

Q. Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
A. Because he was nice

Q. Who's the boss at your house?
A. My Dad & my Mom

Q. What's the difference between Moms & Dads?
A. Mommy's older. When I was a baby I thought Dad was older, but now Mommy's older.

Q. What does your Mom do in her spare time?
A. play around

Q. What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
A. Give her a kiss (I love this one!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Some of Mark's answers are very similar to Jianna's.
Very cute!
Little people kisses are the best.

Shaun and Holly said...

hahaha!!!!