Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Family Of Five At Last!


I LOVE this picture! It's going in a frame on my bedside table asap!

Today I just wept for joy at finally having my 3 children all safe in my arms & in our USA home. Thank You God!

Airplane ride home


Welcome to America - now let's go to the Fair!


We all had a lot of fun at the Fair. It was John's choice for what he wanted to do
on his birthday!


Luke E. even got to be in a magic show - he was delighted!

Luke E. & Nathan G. LOVE dressing up as Super Heroes.


Fun in our back yard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!! So awesome Patty! God is good. They look like they are having fun and doing well! Congrats.

Shaun and Holly said...

OoooooOOoooOoOOooooOOooo!!!! Love the pictures!!! How are the "littles" doing with the temp. change? Are they very cold (at night), etc?

Love to you all!
Holly

Jen said...

I bet your camera stays very busy these days!!!! Wonderful family pictures...it really does look like everyone is settling in and having so much fun. ENJOY!!!
By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!!