Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

Today has been a 'mixed bag" of happy & sad, playing gloriously well for awhile & then dog-piling over a few toys. I've just put all the boys down for an early nap as they are all being crabby with each other & none are feeling completely well yet.

Luke actually, is taking Tylenol for tooth pain and is heading to the dentist at 2pm for emergency care. He needs some pretty major dental work I think. We'll get it started today & then both he & Nathan will be back again tomorrow for cleanings and x-rays.

I'm also going to the Dr. tomorrow to see if I can head off another sinus infection.

It's just another "normal" day with it's routine ups & downs. I'm thanking God for the privilege of having it at all - the good and the bad ... with my three sons.

3 comments:

Grateful said...

Patty,
Thinking and praying for you all today. Hope they feel better soon.
Blessings,
Tami

Shaun and Holly said...

I am taking Joe to the Orthodondist later today around that same time (he broke a tiny piece off of his retainer!). Hope it goes well for you at the Dentist. I will be saying prayers for you.

Shaun and Holly said...

How did it go at the Dentist? Praying for the little guy! Did you have nice "alone" time with Nathan? I hope so!

xo