Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Beloved Blessings

It is pretty amazing to be able to post these pictures. I hope you will enjoy them - they are making my heart "sing". There's something about posting them that feels so powerful, like "YES - We ARE a Family!!!!!!!!! Finally!" Here are my three handsome dudes! Aren't they a cute & funny bunch?! They have my heart, that's for sure. This is at the Beacon house play ground.
This was taken today. We are finally all together! Thank you God!




OK, these pictures loaded all over the screen, but here are my four handsome dudes! I am BLESSED! BLESSED! BLESSED! BLESSSED!

10 comments:

Jen said...

SOOOOO Happy for you all Patty! Awesome to se all that God is doing and to see you all together...can't wait to see pics of the whole family at home!

Teri said...

I LOVE it Patty!! Thanks so much for posting these! That is so awesome!

Shaun and Holly said...

GREAT PICS!!! But, for now, I can't tell the 2 little ones apart. Can you tell us, who is who? The little one on John's lap looks so proud of himself!! : )

xo

Shaun and Holly said...

AWE!!! I just got it that he has on his Daddy's Hat!!!! Adorable. No wonder he is looking so proud!
H

Patty said...

Nathan Godfred is the littlest - on John's lap in one picture & wearing a back pack in another. He is a HAM!

Michelle said...

I'd say that's a GREAT family photo! So happy for you guys!

Shaun and Holly said...

Thanks!They look the same size in these few pics, so I couldn't tell!!

You must feel like your heart is bursting with joy!!

xo

Laura said...

So glad to see all your smiles in ONE picture! Thanking God for bringing John safely to you all. I know that's a huge blessing to you--and those precious little ones. We'll keep praying. Ian and Isaac send their hellos and are excitedly watching your story unfold with me. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

COngrats...and GREAT job for making this all happen...What a miracle!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!