Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, Day # 17 in Ghana

We all went to church this morning (minus Luke & Nathan though - they are still at Beacon House). The church our family goes to here is really neat because people from maybe 20 different countries attend. There are lots of languages, styles of clothing etc. - very cool.

Everywhere we go now, more & more, I am feeling so incomplete - there are 2 of us missing! :(
If all goes as planned this week, we will be having a special ceremony at Beacon House on Friday & then Luke & Nathan will officially move home with us to John's sister's house. I can't wait! It will possibly be very chaotic but my heart will feel much more at peace to have my whole family under one roof. All five of us will be staying in the same room, so I don't know how much actual sleeping will happen but it will surely be good bonding time.

2 comments:

Mom's Group said...

I think that it is awesome that you will all be in the same room. A great secure start for the boys.

Won't it be great to be "home"...finally!?

Love you.

Patty said...

I CANNOT wait to get everyone home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!