Thursday, September 3, 2009


We have not been able to take care of our paper work snag. It looks like Mark & I will not be able to go to Ghana in three days. We will try to keep working it from all angles up until the last minute but it seems likely that we are going to have to delay our trip at least another week.

We so appreciate your prayer support! Let's keep at it & see when God will get us over there.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Praying for you guys!! Hang in there. I can only imagine the agony you are in right now.