Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick

As some of you know, I have struggled with colitis in the past. Last night was a reminder of all that - I spent part of the night sleeping on the bathroom floor - sooooo sick! I laid in bed most of the day today & am trying to eat a roll this evening. Mark did pretty well just hanging out around the house on what was surely a very boring day for him. Thank goodness for the DVD player!

The up side is that tomorrow is Sat. so at least Mark's cousin will be around to play with him. I hope they will get along. Today they are in some kind of little boy battle.

And then- my Knight is arriving Monday evening! Yay! I will be thrilled to have John join us finally. Life is ALWAYS better for me with John near. :) I will delight in introducing him to his two new sons!





2 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Sorry that you are sick! :(

John is coming...does that mean you have heard from the Embassy?

Rest lots if you can.

xo

Tina Tisdale said...

Patty, I have been praying for you through this journey and keep on as I see that bead every day!!! I hope your tummy gets better very quickly and there are no hold ups with John! How exciting when you will all be together! Thanks for posting all the updates!