Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh My!

I met my boys today. It was an amazing experience I will never forget. They are beautiful! They felt just perfectly right sitting on my lap & calling me "Mom". I tried to memorize every little detail - their sweet smiles and dimples, their warm, kissable cheeks, their typically "little boy" banged up knees. Oh my! I'm sure I will have more eloquent details to share with you later on, but for now....I am sooooooooooooooo blessed & sooooooooooo in love! Thank you God for my three sons!

By the way, Mark did GREAT meeting his brothers. Nathan thought he was very funny & they played well. When it was time to say goodbye, Mark hugged & kissed them both. Oh my!

I am off to the Embassy tomorrow (plans changed). Thanks for praying for me as I approach that BIG meeting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY.........WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Praising God and praying with you for every final detail to fall into place! God is so good. There were lots of women praying for you this past weekend at our church women's retreat--where on the last day we were fittingly talking about adoption--how God has adopted and chosen us. He amazes me! Can't wait to meet them ourselves.

Shaun and Holly said...

WOW!!!!!!!I am SMILING from ear to ear! : )

~Rachel~ said...

Praying for you and the boys, Patti. Miss you. Hugs, ~R~

Teri said...

Wow Patty!! I can hardly believe that you are finally there! Praying for you and Mark, and John who is at home waiting. So looking forward to following your journey as you bring these precious boys home.

Rebecca said...

Praise the Lord!! I am so sorry I am so behind checking your blog!! I am thrilled that your long wait to be united is over!