Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday

We had another good visit with our boys this morning. I was able to meet with the BH "Mama" as well as a nurse who comes weekly. Every little piece of information I can gather is helpful.

I explained to Luke & Nathan about the Embassy appointment tomorrow. It sounds like it might be a very long day of waiting so we will be praying for favor & bringing fun activities to keep the boys busy. The room we wait in is air conditioned & has American TV so that will be GREAT at least!



We have one little snag still. We haven't recieved a letter of invitation to get inside the Embassy. We are working on that today. We will not be able to get past the guards without it.

2 comments:

Gary and Debbie said...

Praying with you for the Embassy invite! The boys are precious - how's it going???? Are you better?!?!?! I know you're looking forward to getting home, hope all goes well tomorrow!
Blessings,
Debbie Jones

Teri said...

Hey Patty,
I am so enjoying reading your journey. Just got caught up after couple day break. I will be praying you recieve that important invite, and that all goes smooth tomorrow. Cannot wait till you have your boys home. I will be praying for their transition!
Blessings,
Teri