Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

Today is beach day for John & Mark, & resting day for me. My only responsibility today was to meet the vet that was due this morning to vaccinate the two dogs & the Siamese. I thought it would be neat to observe him but I ended up being his dog & cat wrangler! Good thing I kind of know how - they put up a fight! It was neat to see how he did it all though - he just brought all the vaccines in a small cooler.

We are tentatively planning on arriving back in NC on October 7. Our tickets are a mess so Mark & I will have to fly out on the 6th and John & Luke & Nathan will leave the next day. But, we will arrive only six hours apart, so Mark & I want to crash somewhere nearby & wait for the others so we can all celebrate at the airport & then drive home all together.

This is how we hope it will all happen. I'll update as things progress.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think you will need to celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving like never before! So much to be thankful for, it will take 2 Thanksgivings to even begin!!!!
Bless you all!

Shaun and Holly said...

I can not imagine how you will feel the first night at your house. After you tuck all 3 boys into bed and then sneak into their rooms when they are sleeping safely in their beds. I bet you will cry happy (and tired) tears of joy!!

XO