Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday

We spent another good morning with our three boys. They are asking when they can come home with us & I'd like to know too! John's sister is at work at the Embassy today so we are HOPING to hear good news. Visas & trip to Bolga are also in the works...we are waiting on God's timing for each detail & asking for mercy!

John is helping out with some building projects at the school this afternoon (American International School, where our nieces & nephew attend) & Mark & I are trying to take a rest but it is VERY hot & the power is out. All is well though. The Prednisone is already doing it's work & I am feeling stronger. It keeps me from sleeping, but otherwise I haven't had any nasty side effects yet this time.

Praying we'll hear from the Enbassy...

1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

I so treasure your updates!!!!

Love,
Auntie Holly