Sunday, September 20, 2009

Very Sick

I am still sick - have eaten very little since Thursday & nothing stays in me. I am thinking I am going to have to get agressive treating this & just go to the Prednisone, which I HATE! (It has awful side effects, but is the only thing that clears up a really bad colitis attack for me.) I will talk to my sister in law today, who is a nurse & try to come up with a new & improved plan to get better. At this point I am in bed most of the day & all of the night. My family here has been great to keep Mark busy so I can rest & I have been so grateful.

As soon as I am better enough to get back to Beacon House, I will get back to the joy of loving on my little guys. We hope to hear from the Embassy soon & maybe even get in our trip to Bolga this week? We will see what happens day by day.

I am so thankful for all of your prayers & encouragement. God is good & I know He has a plan, even in my being sick. I couldn't even guess what it might be, & this has felt like a cruel & intolerable blow, but I have learned that He is 100% trust worthy.
Hanging in there & waiting to see what happens next...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Praying for you, Patty!
Michelle